Pagina's

Fall look book series : 'comfy denim'


Hi friends! Today I will show you the last outfit of the Fall lookbook series. On the contrary of the previous posts I will not be showing all the outfits from the video, unless you will request one you really want to see from the video :)

For today's outfit I wanted to go with a item that I loved wearing this past Summer, the denim overall. But to make it more Fall appropriate I'm wearing a longer version. This keeps you warm and cozy but still looks incredibly cute! And what's better to wear in Fall them a colorful sweater. This sweather fits into the Fall theme and looks amazing in combination with the overall. And besides, it is just warm enough for the Fall season to not get hot or cold. It's perfect!

As for the accessories I kept it pretty much plain, I just didnt feel like wearing a lot of accessories that day. Except for the heart ring and my main watch.

Outfit details: // Overall - H&M // sweater - H&M // shoes - Sacha shoes // Ring - ASOS // Watch - Michael Kors//


Check out my Fall lookbook video containing this outfit and 6 others!



Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube (new) <<--- subscribe!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 lovely comments: