Pagina's

Outfit of the day - Angela Vissers


Hi friends, how are you? As the weather is fluctuating so badly lately, it is sometimes a nightmare to get dressed in the morning. However the weather forcast is looking very positive for the upcoming week, therefore I decided to go with this outfit as it is fashionable and breezy for when it gets a bit warmer.


These cute shorts are a life saver in the summer, they have a nice fringe detail to it, but the texture is also very light making it a nice pair of shorts in the summer. I decided to pair it up with a striped blouse as I had some meetings to attend later in the afternoon, and wanted to keep it a little bit more business.


To create comfort, I threw in some converse sneakers as they are the perfect sneaker to casually walk around in, and still stay fashionable as white converse can go with any outfit. The accessories are kept simple, I do not like to wear a lot of jewelry in Summer as I get warm very easily, therefore I wore my favorite watch as of lately, and a gold- blue bangle to create some color onto it. And carry my LV bucket bag which is very roomy. This bag is a musthave when you are attending multiple meetings in a day and need to carry around all your belongings.


Outfit details: // Shorts - H&M // Blouse - ZARA // Sneakers - Converse // Bag - Louis Vuitton ( Noe Bucket bag in Epi leather ) // Wristwatch - Daniel Wellington // Bangle - Juicy Couture //



Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube <<-- subscribe! ( New articles everyday!)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments: