Pagina's

Internship outfit - Angela Vissers


Hi friends, today's outfit is inspired by my internship. As I was choosing my internship outfits I thought by myself that I'm probably not the only intern starting in September, and not really knowing what to wear as you need to look corporate responsable but also feel good in your outfit. And for us fashion girls out there, we want to look slightly stylish too, if we may :)



The first piece I wanted to wear was this nude colored pencil skirt. Pencil skirts easily make an outfit look business appropriate and lady like, and following the Summer - Fall transition, a nude skirt is a great choice. As the weather is quite fluctuate I did not want to go for a long sleeved blouse, therefore I paired it up with this beige sleeveless chiffon blouse. And whenever I get cold, I'll just add a blazer.


As for shoes I wanted something fashionable but comfortable. I wanted to try something different than the regular black heel, therefore I decided to go with these nude heels with a hint of crocodile print on the heel. And as the heels are chunky they make it easier to walk on the whole day.

Outfit details: // Skirt - New look // Top - ZARA // Bag - Karl Lagerfeld // heels - Ami clubwear // wristwatch - Daniel Wellington //


Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube <<-- subscribe! ( new articles everyday!)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 lovely comments: