Winter is definitely the time when my hair issues act up. Changing tempratures by switching between warm house / work places and the outside cold, create frizziness to your hair causing it to stay frizzy the whole day. Luckily there are a few tricks to battle your frizzy hair and turn it into the sleek hairdo you always wanted during Winter.
- Let your hair dry 90 percent of the way before you blow-dry.
- Choose a sulfate-free, glycerin-packed shampoo.
- Twice a week, only use conditioner on your hair instead of shampooing it (especially for brunettes!)
- Use a hydrating mask once a week.
WHEN FACING THE COLD
- hair serum is your BFF, when facing the rain.
- Brush your hair regularly to help distribute its natural oils.
- Keep straight hair from getting frizzy by brushing dry oil through it with a mixed bristle brush.