Pagina's

Furry days

Hi friends, how are you? I'm currently planning a tighter schedule in order to post more frequently, which is actually quite hard with my obligations to school and work. So be prepared for new video's and blogposts soon, as I am going to dedicate my Christmas break entirely to blogging!
Since the winter hasn't really set in yet over here, we can still manage to pull off some lighter clothing. In order to style it more according to the winter season I chose some fur and leather, always a good combination.


I absolutely adore the combination of leather and fur, it makes it instant Winter appropriate. In order to combine these two styles I chose to go with a nude top with leather sleeve applications. The nude heels contribute the outfit as a whole as it suits perfectly with the tones in the fux coat.

As for the accessories I decided to wear my Rebecca Minkoff bag, which is perfect for this time of the year. I kept it simple with the jewelry by wearing some knuckle rings and this gorgeous Gingkobelle earth stone bangle.


Outfit details: // Leather pants - Vila // Top - ASOS // fur coat - Boutique // heels - Ami Clubwear // Bag - Rebecca Minkoff // knuckle rings - ASOS & River Island // Bracelet - Gingkobelle


Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube (new) <<--- subscribe!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

11 lovely comments:

  1. Reacties
    1. Since the winter hasn't really set in yet over here, we can still manage to pull off some lighter clothing. In order to style it more according to the winter season I chose some fur and leather, always a good combination. sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale

      Verwijderen
  2. Love your vest! So chic!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great day! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a great post :)

    New post at

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You look amazing
    Fabulous ensemble

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen