Pagina's

Trending: Summer night sweaters

Sweater: H&M // Jeans - ZARA // Sunglasses - London Retro by Sunglasses Shop NL


We've all experienced it, after having a lovely day in the sun the weater starts to depreciate slowly and before you know it, you are left cold in the summer evening. Personally I hate when this happens as it causes me to go home sooner than I orginally wanted.

- Get inspired -



However you don't want to wear your PJ- or your slouchy couch sweaters. Therefore I will show you some of my top picks available in stores right now like cute pastels or details, perfect for those chilly summer nights and still cozy feeling.

- Shop my musthaves -


€35,21 

 
€39,44


€16,00

€ 45,07


€ 30,98


€ 21,00
€72,00


Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube (new) <<--- subscribe!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 lovely comments:

  1. Hi Angela,

    I hope the Nederlands' summer is spectacular for you. I have not been blog searching in many months, but I really appreciate seeing other parts of the world,online and in person.

    Have a great weekend. Dr. Russ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful selection :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. you look great!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi, good inspirations. I'm your new follower # 994 if you want, come to my blog ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen