Pagina's

Bye bye Summer OOTD - Angela Vissers


As Autumn has officially started this week its time to bring on the fall colors and ofcourse the layering. I'm very exited to start dressing up for Fall and the gorgeous colors of the leaves and just nature overall. But we are still experiencing some late Summer weather and therefore I decided to wear my Summer items one more time before transitioning to my Fall wardrobe.


I decided to wear my army green shorts with emerald details on the pockets. I wanted to pair it up with something bright as we are officially saying bye bye to Summer. Therefore I picked this white cold shoulder blouse, which is going to be a mayor trend this Autumn, so get yours now while you can!


And as we are saying goodbye to Summer I wanted to wear these gorgeous ballet espadrilles one more time. I love the details which give a 3D effect, as the embelishments are hand stitched sequins in the form of flowers.


Outfit details: // Shorts - H&M // Blouse - ASOS (on sale now)  // espadrilles - ASOS //

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 lovely comments: