Pagina's

NYE Party inspiration lookbook - Angela Vissers



Hi friends! Just in time for NYE I have come up with a lookbook for some last minute inspiration. We all have items in our closets that have been used in the video, so if you're too late to go shopping, just get inspiration out of your own closet. So check out my video and support me by leaving a message and subscribe to my new Youtube channel.

It's my new years resolution to produce more fashion inspired videos to create more content on youtube, what's your NY resolution?



I decided to go with 3 themes as we all have different parties to attend.The first outfit is a little bit more on the classy side, for when you have dinner or a chique gala to attend. The second outfit is perfect for a party night out, celebrating in a club or party.  The third outfit is a perfect outfit with enough glam to celebrate the NY's with your family and / or friends at home.

For the outfit details, check out the description bar of the video. Don't forget to support me by liking my video, leaving a message and ofcourse subscribe. Do you have a youtube channel, let me know so I can check out your channel!


Share the love:   Instagram   Bloglovin   Youtube <<-- subscribe! (new articles everyday!)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

18 lovely comments:

  1. the first one is my fave! so stylish! all of them by the way :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just lost my man about three months ago though he is back again full of love and passion with the help of great man Dr. IKHIDE. I NORAH PEDRO from Norway, have been into a relationship with daniel mark since I was 22 years old and I am 28 now. I so much love him but I could not show the love, it was very difficult for me to prove my realness to him because I thought to prove my love to him might make him look down on me and go after other girls. for over six years Daniel has given me all that I ask of him. I always threatened him with break up each time I want to see his level of love for me because I was told if I threaten him, he will propose to me and then will get married to him before I can show my love despite his complains of him not sure of my love I was responding to him with negative words. though I was suspecting he has another girl in his life, I did not border to ask him about that because I was so sure of his love despite my attitude. on the 8th of September a day to my birthday he came and gave me so many lovely gifts like never before claiming to wish me a happy birthday in advance with his words and behavior I expected him to propose to me on my birthday night then I will also tell him of my pregnant for him. I wait for him on my birthday he did not show up not even a call, I tried his number and it was not going through I refuse to go check on him because the anger in me six days later I went to his house and I found nothing not even a sign of my Daniel once live there. I was disappointed, frustrated, confused with so many thoughts on my mind like hanging my self if I did not see him again because I can not my parent about the pregnancy when the man responsible for it had disappeared. our religion's against that, my family will be disappointed in me, I have brought them shame. I look for daniel everywhere till I could chat with him on social network, he warned me never to disturb him again because he already had found another girl that he wants to live his life with, after a while, he blocked me from all access then I could not tell him of my pregnancy for him. so, I needed help from all corners of life, I decide to check to google my self or read some write up on-site on how to coup with my pain because I could not tell anybody about it not even my friends were aware of my pregnancy. I keep reading to cancel my self till I find how Dr. IKHIDE helps so many persons from different walks of life with their testimonies. then I decide to also contact him with dr.ikhide@gmail.com. Because I do not know much about contacting a spell caster, I was not sure he can bring my Dan back but I decide to give him a try though his requirement was another problem I meet with a friend for help because I could not the items that he needed I have to plead with Dr. IKHIDE to help me get the items because really need my man back to take away my shame. just two days after I send him the requirement Daniel calls me, plead for forgiveness. just yesterday he propose to me and I am so happy. you can also contact him with email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love al of the looks but 3rd one is my fav

    would you like to follow each others Blog please take a look at MY BLOG
    Have a nice day
    Kinza Khushboo
    Blog
    Glamorous without the Guilt
    Bloglovin | Glamorous without the Guilt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. All looks are fantastic Love the video babe xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=2066

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. HI, this is good article with very updated details.
    Its the trend of 2020. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Thanks
    Beauty Makeup Tips

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Looking nice fashion. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Hi-Quality Design service now Online,
    Please Check : Creative Design

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. "
    A big holler from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1. Top 10 Brows & Lashes In North Of Singapore

    2.Top 10 Hair Removal Salons In Northern Of Singapore

    3.7 Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin D Deficiency

    4. Your Top 11 Escape Rooms in Singapore - Can You Break Free?

    5.61 Free Online Courses with Harvard University"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. "
    A big holler from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.Top 10 Best Egg Tarts in Singapore

    2.Top 10 Slimming in Central Singapore

    3.Top 10 Spa And Massage Services In Eastern Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Yong Tau Foo in Singapore

    5.Top 10 Best Zichar in Singapore"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is a wonderful article, So much info given in it, putlocker These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, keep on sharing more... good luck.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I love your blog ♥ ! Hope you are having a great week.

    ~Pooja

    Makeup, Skincare, Haircare, Product review and Women health information in hindi - beautybudget.in
    नए हेयर स्टाइल आइडिया, मेकअप लुक्स, स्किन-केयर सलाह, बेहतरीन ब्यूटी प्रोडक्ट्स का रिव्यु, ट्रेंड्स और वीमेन हेल्थ की जानकारी,इत्यादि. - beautybudget.in

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.
    Please Kindly check My web: buy youtube comments

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.
    Please Kindly check My web: buy youtube comments

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. "
    Great post! We would like to feature your post on Tropika Club too if that's possible?
    Tropika Club Deals is part of the Tropika Club ecosystem:

    Tropika Club Deals – Search for the best voucher and coupon deals
    Tropika Club Bookings – Discover and book services at amazing off-peak discounts
    Tropika Club Magazine – Get the latest scoop on beauty, wellness, eats and all things Singaporean


    Tropika Club Deals is ideal for customers who want to discover the best deals without having to commit to a specific appointment date and time. Deals allow customers to buy vouchers and coupons in advance and to arrange the appointment directly with the merchant or business. Customers can also buy vouchers as gifts or to use for the future.

    Tropika Club Bookings is ideal for customers who want to see the full selection of a merchant or business. Customers can search by merchant or service categories and then choose from a full range of service offerings. Customers can also see if there are any off-peak discounts for the selected service(s). Customer will book the appointment for the specific date and time.

    Tropika Club Magazine crafts and curates articles for the discerning Singapore male and female. We provide up-to-date articles on Beauty and Vogue for gals, and articles on Grooming and Style for guys. We also cover local Singaporean content under City. Supporting Tropika Club’s vision to bring the best beauty, wellness and fitness services to our visitors, we also have a review section on the best services and selections under Top Picks. This features the Top 10 rankings for your beauty and wellness salons based on the various regions in Singapore. Tropika Club Deals brings to you great deals and offers from our merchants in the form of amazing discounted vouchers and codes. In addition, enjoy cashback as much as up to 5% for each purchase you make, regardless of the amount you spend. Think Cashback. Think Tropika.
    "

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen